PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Bowman Law may use this website to collect certain personally identifiable information. This may include your name, contact information, and other data. We may also collect additional personal or non-personal information about you in the future or collect certain information about other visitors.
Bowman Law may record your location, IP address, the URLs of the website that directed you to our site, the URLs of the pages you visit on our website, the dates and times of each visit, and/or information about the computer hardware and software you use, as well as other information that may be available.
Bowman Law uses this information only for the operation and maintenance of our website and to provide general statistics regarding the use of our services.
Bowman Law is the sole owner of any information collected form this website. We only have access to the information you voluntarily provide us via our Contact Form, through email, an online Live Assistant Chat from you, or from our web server logs or cookies.
- Contact Form: If you fill out the Contact Form on this website (a form which is subject to change from time to time), we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as your name, your e-mail address, your phone number, and a short description of what type of matter you are inquiring about.
- E-Mail: If you contact us via email you must realize that email is not known to be foolproof nor private; and that you sending an e-mail does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If you are a client, it is always possible with the insecurities of e-mail that your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us through this site in a matter or condition for which we already represent or treat you, PLEASE REMEMBER that Internet email (and Contact Forms) are not secure by nature and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential Internet messages.
- Live Chat: If you contact us through the Live Chat Function on this website, you may be asked to provide information as to “how we may assist you” (e.g. your purpose for inquiring with us) necessitating you to voluntarily provide a general thumbnail description of your concern, question, possible legal matter, etc. Our Live Chat Function may be ran by third party associates, particularly during off-business hours. In no instance should you assume that you are chatting with a licensed attorney. Even if you are chatting with a licensed attorney, that online chat conversation is not to be considered legal advice, nor does any online chat conversation establish an attorney-client relationship. Please do not submit nor volunteer any “Sensitive Information” including, but not limited to: confidential, proprietary or personally-identifiable information (e.g. confidential legal matters, financial information, date of birth; drivers license number; credit card numbers, etc.).
If you submit any Sensitive Information via Contact Form, E-Mail, or online Live Associate Chat, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission. Moreover, any such communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
DETAILS ABOUT THE USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Bowman Law may collect and use your personal information as part of the operation of our website. We also use this information to deliver the information or service that you request. We also use it to improve your browsing experience and the experience of other visitors by personalizing the site. We may use information about the content you visit and services you use alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users. This helps us tailor our services to better suit the needs and interests of our users.
At Bowman Law, we do not sell, rent, or lease any of our customer lists or information to third parties. However, we reserve the right to disclose any information that we obtain through our website to appropriate authorities, without notice, if required by law or any governmental agency.
DATA PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
- Bowman Law will only acquire and use appropriate amounts of personal information, giving consideration to the business content and scale.
- Bowman Law will specify the purpose of the collection and use of personal information and take appropriate measures to ensure the use of personal information does not exceed that purpose.
- Bowman Law will comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of personal information.
- Bowman Law will establish a security management system to prevent a leak, loss, deletion or damage of personal information. Moreover, we will take appropriate corrective and preventive measures for accidents relating to personal information.
- Bowman Law will, when required by applicable law, promptly respond to requests for disclosure of, inquiries about and complaints regarding its collection or use of personal information.
- Bowman Law will review and periodically update our information security management system.
SECURITY DISCLAIMER FOR OUR WEBSITE
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected via the Services for a variety of legitimate business purposes described below. Specifically, we use the information we collect or receive for the following purposes:
- Account Creation and Management. We may use your information to facilitate account creation and the log-in process. We may use your information for the purposes of managing your account and keeping it in working order.
- To Improve Your Experience Using The Services. We use data collected (usually through clicks and cookies) about your interactions with the Services to customize the content that you see in order to maximize the efficiency and usefulness of the Services. We also use this data to remind us who you are on return visits so that, for example, you do not have to provide all of your information every time you want to place an order and/or log in to your account.
- Respond to Customer Service Inquiries. We use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of the Services. We may also use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of the Services.
- Administrative Information. We may use your information to send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To Exercise Our Legal Rights. Where legally required or permitted, we will use data collected from you to respond to court orders or otherwise participate in the legal process.
- Other Lawful Business Purposes. We may use de-identified or aggregated data collected about any Subscriber or individual user, gathered though the use of the Services, in ways permitted by law but not described above. In general, de-identified information is information that does not directly or indirectly identify you. Aggregate information is information about a group of users, from which individual identities have been removed.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- To deliver personalized experiences to our Subscribers and their users.
- For analytic practices to help us understand our Subscribers’ and their users’ activities while using our Services.
- So that when you use the Services, you do not enter a password every time.
You may disable the function of Cookies by changing your browser’s configuration. Please note that this may result in you not being able to use all or part of the Services.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. Please note that even after such personal information is deleted, we may retain data that does not constitute personal information (including de-identified or aggregated information) for our business purposes, such as creating internal reports that assist our decisions about product offerings and our improvement of the Services.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
Without limiting the foregoing, our Sites use ‘SSL’ to protect personal information. By using a browser that supports security functions, when you access our Sites and enter personal information including your name and e-mail address, and this information is transferred to our server, the information is automatically encrypted when transmitted and received by servers. If you use a browser that does not support SSL, you may not be able to access our Sites or input information.
We may update this policy to reflect changes to our information practices and we encourage you to periodically review any updated version of this policy. Any updated version of this policy is binding on you as of the effective date set forth at the top of the document.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may choose to opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do that at any time by contacting us via Phone or written Snail Mail provided below. In that communication you may choose to inquire about:
- Inquire as to what data we have about you, if any.
- To request that we Change or correct any data we have about you.
- To request that we delete any data we have about you.
- To request to opt out of future communications from us.
- To express any concerns you might have about our use of your data.